Welcome to TNHospitalityVotes.com, our legislative information and grassroots action site for the Tennessee Hospitality Association and Tennessee's tourism industry. This site is provided through the support of the Tennessee Hospitality Association, the Tennessee Tourism Roundtable and the Greater Nashville Hotel & Lodging Association.
This service is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding legislation under consideration by the Tennessee General Assembly, our Federal Government and to give you the ability to voice your opinions regarding those issues directly to your elected officials.
It is through effective communication followed by the power of the vote that your elected officials know how you feel about issues before them. We encourage you to regularly use this resource to learn and evaluate the many issues that face our industry, then, communicate with your respective elected officials on those issues. If, however, we are silent on matters that impact our industry, then we have no choice but to accept the actions taken and the subsequent consequences.
We encourage your participation in the governmental process and welcome your feedback on our efforts to keep Tennessee's second largest industry engaged and informed.
Greg Adkins - CEO
Tennessee Hospitality Association
TnHA Gov. Relations
- Cerberus Capital Is Close to Bringing On Investor for Gun Business - Wall Street Journal - December 08, 2013
- Business selling snuggles raises suspicion in Madison, Wis. - Washington Post - December 08, 2013
- Tech-industry trade groups vie for business as companies step up their ... - Washington Post - December 08, 2013
- Business beats: Creating a new business is not unlike a work of art - Press of Atlantic City - December 08, 2013
- JP Morgan Tracked Business of Hiring The Children of China's Elite - Gawker - December 08, 2013
- Kastle Systems has seen video, mobile technology transform its security business - Washington Post - December 08, 2013