Welcome to TNHospitalityVotes.com, our legislative information and grassroots action site for the Tennessee Hospitality Association and Tennessee's tourism industry. This site is provided through the support of the Tennessee Hospitality Association, the Tennessee Tourism Roundtable and the Greater Nashville Hotel & Lodging Association.
This service is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding legislation under consideration by the Tennessee General Assembly, our Federal Government and to give you the ability to voice your opinions regarding those issues directly to your elected officials.
It is through effective communication followed by the power of the vote that your elected officials know how you feel about issues before them. We encourage you to regularly use this resource to learn and evaluate the many issues that face our industry, then, communicate with your respective elected officials on those issues. If, however, we are silent on matters that impact our industry, then we have no choice but to accept the actions taken and the subsequent consequences.
We encourage your participation in the governmental process and welcome your feedback on our efforts to keep Tennessee's second largest industry engaged and informed.
Greg Adkins - CEO
Tennessee Hospitality Association
TnHA Gov. Relations
- Survey says? Kingsport seeks study for all positions - Kingsport Times News - December 01, 2015
- Magistrate needed to fill Sullivan County vacancy - Kingsport Times News - December 01, 2015
- Lawsuit filed in Chattanooga against VW seeks damages over falling share price - Chattanooga Times Free Press - November 30, 2015
- UConn Defeats Overmatched Tennessee-Chattanooga, 79-31 - Hartford Courant - November 30, 2015
- Focusrite's RedNet Series Connects The Music Production Program At Belmont ... - Live Design - November 30, 2015
- Knoxville fashion designer enters guilty pleas in $20M numbers game - Knoxville News Sentinel - November 30, 2015