Welcome to TNHospitalityVotes.com, our legislative information and grassroots action site for the Tennessee Hospitality Association and Tennessee's tourism industry. This site is provided through the support of the Tennessee Hospitality Association, the Tennessee Tourism Roundtable and the Greater Nashville Hotel & Lodging Association.
This service is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding legislation under consideration by the Tennessee General Assembly, our Federal Government and to give you the ability to voice your opinions regarding those issues directly to your elected officials.
It is through effective communication followed by the power of the vote that your elected officials know how you feel about issues before them. We encourage you to regularly use this resource to learn and evaluate the many issues that face our industry, then, communicate with your respective elected officials on those issues. If, however, we are silent on matters that impact our industry, then we have no choice but to accept the actions taken and the subsequent consequences.
We encourage your participation in the governmental process and welcome your feedback on our efforts to keep Tennessee's second largest industry engaged and informed.
Greg Adkins - CEO
Tennessee Hospitality Association
TnHA Gov. Relations
- News briefs from around Tennessee at 1:58 a.m. EDT - seattlepi.com - May 30, 2015
- Green's Eco home-building store opens in Chattanooga - Chattanooga Times Free Press - May 30, 2015
- Greeneville Aldermen Review Requests From Area Organizations For 2015-16 - Greeneville Sun - May 30, 2015
- Arrest ,made in April shooting outside Johnson City Waffle House - WJHL - May 29, 2015
- Carter, Donna (Etowah) - The Chattanoogan - May 29, 2015
- Hume-Fogg group pushes city leaders on pedestrian safety - The Tennessean - May 29, 2015