Welcome to TNHospitalityVotes.com, our legislative information and grassroots action site for the Tennessee Hospitality Association and Tennessee's tourism industry. This site is provided through the support of the Tennessee Hospitality Association, the Tennessee Tourism Roundtable and the Greater Nashville Hotel & Lodging Association.
This service is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding legislation under consideration by the Tennessee General Assembly, our Federal Government and to give you the ability to voice your opinions regarding those issues directly to your elected officials.
It is through effective communication followed by the power of the vote that your elected officials know how you feel about issues before them. We encourage you to regularly use this resource to learn and evaluate the many issues that face our industry, then, communicate with your respective elected officials on those issues. If, however, we are silent on matters that impact our industry, then we have no choice but to accept the actions taken and the subsequent consequences.
We encourage your participation in the governmental process and welcome your feedback on our efforts to keep Tennessee's second largest industry engaged and informed.
Greg Adkins - CEO
Tennessee Hospitality Association
TnHA Gov. Relations
- Three inducted into 2014 class of Insurance Hall of Fame at MTSU - The Daily News Journal - August 30, 2014
- Rockvale Elementary principal arrested on drug charge - The Daily News Journal - August 30, 2014
- Valley of the Dams: National Archive photographs from 1942 - Knoxville News Sentinel - August 29, 2014
- Austin Peay names new assistant men's basketball coach - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle - August 29, 2014
- Wray wants to improve livelihoods as EDC executive director - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle - August 29, 2014
- Bethel University looking to launch Cleveland site - Cleveland Daily Banner - August 29, 2014