Welcome to TNHospitalityVotes.com, our legislative information and grassroots action site for the Tennessee Hospitality Association and Tennessee's tourism industry. This site is provided through the support of the Tennessee Hospitality Association, the Tennessee Tourism Roundtable and the Greater Nashville Hotel & Lodging Association.
This service is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding legislation under consideration by the Tennessee General Assembly, our Federal Government and to give you the ability to voice your opinions regarding those issues directly to your elected officials.
It is through effective communication followed by the power of the vote that your elected officials know how you feel about issues before them. We encourage you to regularly use this resource to learn and evaluate the many issues that face our industry, then, communicate with your respective elected officials on those issues. If, however, we are silent on matters that impact our industry, then we have no choice but to accept the actions taken and the subsequent consequences.
We encourage your participation in the governmental process and welcome your feedback on our efforts to keep Tennessee's second largest industry engaged and informed.
Greg Adkins - CEO
Tennessee Hospitality Association
TnHA Gov. Relations
- Food for Thought - Memphis Daily News (blog) - September 04, 2015
- Go to date: - Memphis Daily News (blog) - September 04, 2015
- Fleet Feet Sports to open store on North Shore - Chattanooga Times Free Press - September 04, 2015
- Man arrested after getting trapped in Wildhorse air vent - The Tennessean - September 04, 2015
- Jim Ross tells tales from in front and behind the wresting ring - Knoxville News Sentinel - September 04, 2015
- Memphis, Mississippi, New Orleans sing similar song to attract tourists - WMC Action News 5 - September 04, 2015